25 Inspirational quotes about life and struggles to fuel your fire
Hello there! It’s nice to see you again on my blog! Hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful time!
Today I want to share some of my favorite inspirational quotes about life and struggles with you all.
It can be hard to believe that you’ll eventually start feeling better when you’re as depressed and struggling as you are right now.
Everyone has their share of troubles; yours may be different than mine but we’re all struggling through our own unique set of challenges at some point in time.
Use these inspiring quotes about life and struggles to inspire yourself and encourage you to keep going when times seem rough.
They will help you see the brighter side of life and remind you that bad moments don’t last forever.
Quotes are one of the best ways to get motivated when trying to achieve something new. They can inspire and motivate you without even knowing it.
When I feel low energy or when things seem so hard, these inspirational quotes motivate me.
Sometimes, when I’m feeling down, I come back here and read some of my favorite quotes. They always pull me out of my slump!
Here are some inspirational quotes for you to get through those rough times. Hopefully, they’ll help you with whatever it is you are going through right now.
The best inspirational quotes about life and struggles we could find
Although I love quotes and they do help me a lot, they are not a substitute for anything. They just help you get that initial kick of motivation and also realize that you are not alone.
At the end of the day, you still need to do something about your current situation if you want it to change for the better.
1. “The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
2. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” — Brene Brown
3. “Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement.” – Mo Farah
4. “Believing in yourself can be hard, especially when no one else believes in you, just be proud of who you are, and believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it.” – Rashida Rowe
5. “Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain.” – Daniella Whyte
6. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” – Rita Mero
7. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.” – Thisuri Wanniarachchi
8. “This too shall pass.” – Persian Sufi Poets
9. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Sir Winston Churchill
10. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Hellen Keller
11. “Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life’s true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.” – Steve Goodier
12. “Whenever you feel a little stricken down in pain, think about this. The knife has to be sharpened by striking and rubbing it against something strong before it can become useful. You are going to be great after the struggles.” – Israelmore Ayivor
13. “The struggles, challenges, and obstacles that it takes to succeed in life are what makes success more valuable. Nothing great comes easy, and nothing easy can ever equate to greatness.” – Edmond Mbiaka
14. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go, simply for the reason that they are heavy.” – Anonymous
15. “When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don’t let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
16. “Sometimes we can feel like we are not good enough, but it is important to remember that we have nothing to prove others. Love and respect yourself each and every day.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
17. “The only person you should strive to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” — Tony Robbins
18. “Quit hanging on to the handrails. Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day.” — Melody Beattie
19. “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” — Brad Gast
20. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
21. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” – Lou Holtz
22. “Not many great things have ever been done without struggling, stand up for your dream, a definite plan, and burning desire can get you there.” – Okorote Emmanuel
23. “Hard times always lead to something great.” – Betsey Johnson
24. “Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities. Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
25. “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future.” – Steve Maraboli